Sunday 10 September 2017

Home Again!

Hello! I'm back home again now, what a shame. When I walked into my room I suddenly noticed how tired I was.
Straight away I put my case down and leaned against my bed, glad to be home in spite of it all.
I thought Margo (who had tagged along in the car to keep me company) and her father had already left, so I was a bit startled when she came into my room.
"Forget something?" I asked, "For you" she said handing over a pink notepad with a Russian doll on the front.
"Wow... thank you!" I said a little flustered. Feeling bad for having nothing to give in return, I reached for my suitcase. "I have something for you too!"
I had intended to give her and Thea one of my iwako hamsters each (and keeping the last for myself), but at the last second I saw something at the bottom of my case.
I carefully emptied my case to get out the drawing I did of Margo and Thea. I had done it with some supplies I found in the study whilst Thea and Margo were busy doing their summer homework.
"I like it, it's pretty." Said Margo, looking at it and smiling.
Just then, her father called her and without a word she turned and left, leaving me alone, smiling at the weirdness that is Margo. I will definitely miss her.
I must have been more tired than I thought, as next I knew, I was waking up on my bedroom floor to the sound of my laptop's email notification noise.
I pulled it off my desk and onto the floor where I (though still groggy) was sitting.
There was an email from Thea, containing only a picture.
I smiled back at them on my laptop screen, I love my cousins so much!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment