Sunday 22 October 2017

My Favourite Things About Autumn!

Hello hello! Just stopping in with a quick post telling you my favourite things about Autumn, but first, do you like my new fairy lights? I changed the bulbs, they're so cute and I love the light effect they create.
Anyway, on to the post! I love wearing big comfy cardigans and sure, you can wear them in all seasons; isn't in more fitting in the Autumn though? I think so.
My next favourite thing is sitting inside, nice and warm next to the fire. It's lovely to go out all wrapped up warm, but after a long day not having to worry about being cold is great.
And last but not least, staying in bed! This time of year, it's perfect to spend your weekend curled up with your laptop, nice and cozy!
That's it for this quick little post, have a wonderful Autumn! Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment