Friday 11 November 2016

The Arrival

After a few days of being tossed around in my box (Not really, the postman was actually very careful!), I'm finally at my new home!
When the box lid opened I was quite dazed, I'd been in that dark box for a pretty long time, my eyes weren't used to such bright lights.
 
Soon enough I had realized where I was. I was excited to get out and investigate!
I stood up and pushed the lid of the box out of the way...
 
...and I was free!
Once my tag was off, my mum showed me to my new room.
And it was incredible!
 
I love my new room so much! I knew that all of my stuff was going to be sent over to my new home, but I had no idea that my mum was going to set it all up for me.
I'm very happy I don't have to sort through all of my boxes, packing to get here was confusing enough!
She even put up my wall decorations!
I can't wait to start making new memories here, sharing them all on this blog is going to be so much fun!
Bye!