Friday 25 November 2016

The Breakfast Adventure

Hello there! Do you ever just wake up and not know what to do with yourself? I wasn't too sure what to do today when I woke up this morning.
I looked around my room for inspiration and spotted...
My globe! I decided that today was a day for exploring. So, I climbed out of bed...
...and went to fetch some clothes for my adventure!
It was raining outside, so my exploration was limited to indoors, but I didn't mind.
Although, after realizing just how big everything was, I decided that maybe just the kitchen would be a big enough adventure for me.
I hadn't had breakfast yet and was getting pretty hungry, so I decided my "adventure" was going to be more of a search for food. I checked the cupboards...
...but there was nothing for me to eat there...
...and the only thing the fridge could offer me was a cold shiver down my spine.
Until at last I saw what I was looking for, yummy cereal!
But it was all the way on top of the fridge, I'd never be able to reach it!
I guess I was making more noise than I thought though, as just at that moment, my mum walked in! It must have been obvious what I was looking for, as she got the cereal down for me, hooray!
I grabbed the closest thing to a bowl I could find and filled it with cereal, "adventuring" sure is enough to get your stomach rumbling!
The lesson here is to never forget breakfast, the most important meal of the day!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment