Saturday 24 December 2016

Half-Hearted Holiday Decorating

Hello All! With the holiday season upon us, I figured it was about time for some holiday decorations to make my room feel a little more festive.
However, when I asked her, mum said she had already used up all of the Christmas decorations! That didn't stop me though, I did a little bit of "borrowing" from some other areas of the house and this is what I managed to find.

Ta daaa! Yep, that's it. One measly bauble. I also got this poster with the snowman and the snowdog on it, but it's still nothing spectacular, is it?
I was so disappointed! I could hardly ask mum to go and get some decorations just for me, especially not as she'd just got me an awesome set of rainbow drawers and a new desk lamp.
It's not all bad news though, on my hunt I actually found a "perfectly Heddy sized tree", the only problem is there's no space for it in my room. Though never fear! I haven't given up yet. I'll find somewhere to put it, just you watch!
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment